500 gr of Potatoes
250 gr of slced Jamón Serrano Jamondor
- Clean, peal and slice the potatoes in small chunks and fry them in hot olive oil.
- Separately, salt and beat the eggs.
- Add the previously strained and fried potatoes to the eggs, and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a frying pan with a bit of oil. When it has coagulated, flip over the omelette so thst it browns on both sides.
- While the omelette is still hot, cover it with slices of Jamón Serrano Jamondor so that the flavour combine.
The ham can be cut into a small chunks and then be added to the egg and potato mixture.